Women recently diagnosed with DCIS can do more than just wait.
A test is available NOW to learn if the DCIS cells from a biopsy are “low-risk” or “elevated risk.”
Why wait and do nothing when you can do something to decrease anxiety NOW!
Below is information posted by PreludeDx, the company that tests YOUR DCIS BIOLOGY:
- In recent guidelines for your physicians, DCIS has been categorized as non-urgent or a lower priority for surgery or radiation.
- You may have already been told that your treatment has been postponed.
- Use this time to gather more information about the biology of your specific DCIS tumor – Not all DCIS is the same
- There is a test that lets you know your risk of DCIS returning or developing into invasive breast cancer and your benefit of radiation therapy
- Your physician may use the test results to help triage your care today or in the future
- This test can be run off your original biopsy, does not require a face to face physician visit and the results are ready in 3-5 business days
- Call 800 211 DCIS for more information
Please see my blog post: A New Bio-marker Test for DCIS = Peace of Mind for Thousands of Women